Thank you all for being so patient while we were closed. We are so happy to be able to open up again, and there are some new protocols in place.
Please do not attend your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms:
– raised temperature/fever
– feeling of malaise and tiredness
– loss of taste or smell
- All consultations and discussions about treatment will now take place virtually.
- Your medical history will be updated by email prior to your in clinic appointment.
- We ask you to please fill out any forms or read over any documents we send – we are doing this to ensure everything runs smoothly for your appointment in clinic.
- Please wait in the car until just before your appointment time.
- Please attend your appointment alone.
- Your temperature will be taken when you arrive to the clinic.
- Hand sanitiser and a mask (where appropriate) will be given to you. If you have your own face covering, please wear it to your appointment.
- Spacing of appointments to allow for disinfection of clinic area, door handles etc in between each patient, along with our regular cross-infection control procedures.
- HEPA air filter.
- Post-op information and instructions will be sent to your email following your appointment.